A Reason to Celebrate
District 102 Social Media Campaign in Conjunction with Toastmasters International’s 97th Anniversary
In conjunction with Toastmasters International’s 97th anniversary on the 22nd October 2021, we would like to invite all of you to celebrate your milestones with us. From 12th to 22nd of October 2021, upload a picture with a caption of your reason of celebration on one or more of the 3 platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and stand a chance to win a pair of Bluetooth Earbuds!
- Upload a high-resolution photo depicting your moment of celebration (friendship/achievements/good times with Toastmasters/etc.).
- Write a caption to describe the photo. This caption should be related to the theme of this campaign; A Reason to Celebrate by focusing on your reason of celebration. The caption should not be more than 97 words and can be written in any language.
- Post the photo and the caption on one or more of the 3 platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and use the following hashtags;
#clubname (eg.: #FamosaToastmastersClub)
- ‘Tag’ District 102’s social media account and make your Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn profile public for us to be notified of your submission.
- The most creative captions and the most popular posts will be shortlisted for the award. The popularity of the posts will be judged based on the following indicators;
– One ‘reaction’: 1 point
– One comment: 2 points
– One ‘share’: 3 points
- Increase your chance of winning by posting your photo and caption on all 3 platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). This submission of the same photo and caption across 3 different platforms will still be considered as ONE entry, but the points will be totalled up as per the aforementioned indicators.
- Multiple submissions of different photos and captions are highly encouraged.
We will be accepting submissions from 12th to 22nd of October 2021 and the winners will be announced on 23rd October 2021 at 10 am. We look forward to receiving your inspiring photos and reading your reasons to celebrate. All the best and Happy 97th Anniversary of Toastmasters International!
For more information on this exciting campaign, get in touch with Organizing Chair; Wong Kai Ying, EC5 (019-6818988).